Starbucks on the Issues
We think it’s important to take a stand on issues to support our business and because it’s who we are and how we operate.
That’s why we believe we have a responsibility to advocate policies that support not only the health of our business, but of our partners (employees) and the communities that we are a part of.
The documents below outline our views on a variety of issues ranging from our support for healthcare reform that allows us to continue to offer affordable coverage to our partners to the need to address climate change to ensure that we can buy the coffee we need to support our business.
- Global Human Rights
- C.A.F.E. Practices
- Supplier Code of Conduct Overview
- Starbucks Social Responsibility Standards for Manufactured Goods and Services
- Healthcare Positions
- Menu Labelling Position
- Cocoa Practices Guidelines
- Cocoa Practices Overview
- Animal Welfare
- Business Ethics and Compliance Policy
- Corporate Political Contributions and Expenditures
- 2011 Results
- 2010 Results